Monday, October 10, 2011

A Full Weekend: Plus PHOENIX Files News!


Hi, Y'all,
Through the magic of technology, I managed to be in two places at once this weekend. First, I was with the wonderful folks over at the Coffee Thoughts blog, giving a little bit of info on myself and my books. I also joined an illustrious, talented group of authors at the Heart of Carolina Romance Writers signing this past Saturday, at the Sheraton RTP in Durham, NC (my hometown).
I'm happy to say I had an entourage of sorts: my parents, husband, children, uncle, and uncle's lady were along for the ride. I had lots of fun, as I always do when meeting the readers.I sold, signed, and chatted to my lil' hearts' content.
Anyway, I know you've read that I was on the fence about doing the next book in the PHOENIX Files series. Well, reader response to Embrace the Night has been very positive so far. I will definitely say that if sales do well, and reader feedback stays as good as it has been, then I'll plan for a spring 2012 release of the third PHOENIX Files book, "Midnight's Serenade." This will be the story of Marcelo, the Italian sorcerer, and Dr. Le'kisha Byrd, a dermatologist by day and succubus by night. The plot thickens from there....LOL.
My deepest thanks to those who came to the signing. If you couldn't make it, don't despair- you can get the books in print, Kindle, and Nook formats. If you'd like a package deal on the series (print or pdf), drop me a note at alexandrakane_1ATyahooDOTcom and I'll take care of you.
Thanks again for all your support!

Until Next Time,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment