Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Journey Back in Time with Jo Lewis

Hi, Y'all,

It's that time again. In a few short days, I'm releasing my newest work under my Alexandra Kane pen name- a short story. This will be the first in a series of short stories, which are paranormal with romantic elements. Brace yourself for the (non-scary) intrigue and suspense of the Jo Lewis Chronicles.

Don't get confused. Jo is short for Josephine, and she's no boxer. But she is a girl with gift- the gift of second sight. This story takes you back to the dawn of the 1980s, to the day when Jo first learns of her special talents.(If this sounds familiar to you, that's because this story first began as Under the Winter Moon. I've revised it and expanded on the storyline to create this series.) There's no hanky panky in this first story, as it takes place when Jo was only eight years old. However, the possibility of hanky panky in the other stories in the series, when Jo will be a grown woman, is pretty high. ;)

If all goes as planned, this story will be available on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and ARE October 25th, and it will only cost you a mere 99 cents. The Jo Lewis Chronicles will all be short stories, and will stay that price. After six stories, if the feedback is positive and sales are good, I will release the stories in a print anthology. As always, I'm all about my readers. You'll let me know if you're feeling Jo or not- I sincerely hope you'll like her.

A post will go up on release day with all the buy links. I thank you in advance for your support.

Until Next Time, 
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment