Thursday, March 28, 2013

Long Time No See

Hey, Y'all!
I know it has been a while since I posted here. I've been super busy with the Hot MAMA Land blog and event, as well as family life. I asked myself what I wanted to do with this blog. I have to keep it... I have far too many ramblings to be contained in my once monthly HML postings. So, I retooled this blog. Hope you like the new scenery.
I also did a lot of writing. I know. Why would I disrupt my online presence with actual writing? Well, we all know I'm a little nutty.  (Smile) Due to all this writing, though, in the next several months I will have two to three releases- so, it was worth it. More on that coming soon.
So, I'll now do my level best to post here once a week or more. The nifty app on my fancified phone should help with that.
Join me this Friday March 29@ 8:15pm at the Coffeetime Romance Chatters eLoop for a lively discussion of my PHOENIX Files series. You can also catch me in person on April 20 from 10-1 at the Harnett Co. Public Library in Lillington NC. The event is free, and giveaways and refreshments will be flowing.
That's it for now. Stay tuned for more updates and randomness.
Best,
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment