Thursday, November 14, 2013


Hey, Y'all!

I'm doing a happy dance, because I recently released my very first box set will be released. The box set is of my PHEONIX Files paranormal romance trilogy, and I'm so excited for new readers to get a chance to discover it, and for current readers to be able to get all three books in a set.


If you're not familiar with the series, written under my Alexandra Kane pen name, let me give you the skinny. It's set in my home state of North Carolina, and revolves around PHOENIX, a covert organization that uses people with powers (telekinesis, shape-shifting, sorcery) to assist law enforcement in fighting crime. I'm told the series has a "New Adult" voice, though I must admit that when I was writing it back in 2011, there was no such thing as NA. 

There is a lot of action, fist-fights, some shoot-outs. There's also budding relationships, and some "sexy time". If you like those supernatural shows like Once Upon A Time, Charmed, Grimm, and the like, you could probably get into it. And if you're not inclined to read the scary stuff, don't worry, because horror this ain't. :)

So, if you haven't read the books (or even if you have), check out the box set. Grab the box set at Amazon and  Smashwords. Thanks again for being the awesome readers you are. Like I said, keep reading, and I'll keep writing.

Until Next Time, 
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment