Thursday, November 28, 2013

Is It Thanksgiving Already?

Hi Y'all-
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers. And for those of you outside the US, I hope your day is just as super!

Can you believe how quickly 2013 has flown by? I can't. That's probably due to the fact that I have young kids and stay constantly busy. That makes it hard sometimes to notice the days passing- a lot of times they just run together on me!

It's been a year of ups and downs in my household. I'll not go into the sordid details. Suffice it to say that my children are getting older and more demanding, my husband's work situation is about to change, and I've been a bit...on edge. Since I'm anxious by nature (writers are a crazy bunch in general, lol) I've probably spent far too much time worrying when I should have been writing. The good news is that's already starting to change.

I have a lot of good things to be thankful for. My husband, my children, my extended family, my awesome writer buddies and friends.  I have a home to live in, food in the fridge- my basic needs are met. On top of that I have wonderful readers, and freedom to pursue my dream of writing.

I'm not going to ask you what you're thankful for, I'm sure someone else will ask you that today. Instead, I'll ask, what's the most awesome thing you'll remember when you look back on 2013? Be sure to tell me in the comments, as one lucky winner will get a free copy of the PHOENIX Files boxed set (provided there are at least ten commenters).

Until Next Time,
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment