Friday, March 9, 2012

Book News, And New Blog Endeavors

























Hi, Y'all!
How was your week? Mine was pretty hectic. I've been tweeting and Facebook-ing and promo-ing like mad, to get the word out about Kissing the Captain. (In case you've been on sabbatical in Siberia or something, it's a sweet interracial historical, out now for Kindle and Nook e-readers.} I've been receiving very positive feedback on it, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my lil 'ol heart. If you've read it, please rate and review on Amazon and all those sites where book lovers gather. If you haven't read it, as we say in the South, whatcha waitin' on?
I also received my print proof this week, and I'm happy to say it looks pretty dang good! I'll likely approve it, and make it available for sale within a few days. Print book lovers, your wait will soon be over.
Also, if you'll glance to the sidebar, you'll see I'm making great progress on Book 2 in the Roses series, The Preachers' Paramour. The story is really coming together, and I hope to complete it before I board the plane next month for the Romance Slam Jam. If you don't know about the Slam, please visit the link. It is hands down THE place to be for writers and readers of multicultural romance.
If that isn't enough activity for you, I uploaded new covers for both books in the PHOENIX Files series. The new covers are embedded in the post. Ain't they purdy? All ebook versions have been updated, but I'm holding off on changing the print covers till May. I'd love to hear what you think of them, so drop me a comment or an FB message.
In other news, I'm opening up my blog to guest posts. That's right, more exciting content for you, my beloved readers :) . I'll be hosting other authors on Mondays and Fridays, beginning in April, so be sure to swing by and see what's new and hot in romance of every genre.
Well, that's all for now. Here's hoping your weekend is as awesome as I think you all are!

Until Next Time,
Kianna/Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment