Sunday, March 4, 2012

News: Lady Jane's and The Roses of Ridgeway Series


Hi, all,
Last week was a busy one for me. I read live and in person at Lady Jane's Salon RDU this week. It was great fun, and I love getting in touch with readers one on one. The picture above is from the event.
I also wanted to let you know that the Kindle and Nook versions of Kissing the Captain are live, live, live! Not only that, but each version has also got it's very own five star review. I'm beaming with pride, and I hope more and more of you will read, rate, and review this title on Amazon, BN, Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook...well, you get the picture. If you read it, please share it with others!
Those of you waiting on the print version, it will be available this week.
And those of you waiting on the sequel, The Preacher's Paramour, it will be available this summer. Look to your right, and you'll see the progress meter, which will help you keep up with my writing progress. I'll be updating it at least once a week. If you think I'm writing too slow, you're welcome to say so. ;)
I'm a busy bee, juggling family responsibilities with writing and promotion, but I'll holler at you again in a week or so. Until then, good health, and happy reading!

Until Next Time,
Kianna/Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment