Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School Sale!

Good Morning, my lovelies!


You know it's not often I post on Monday, but I've got good reason.
In one week from today, my oldest returns to school. The following day, my youngest goes of to preschool.
I love my babies more than chocolate. More than sweet tea. More than seafood, and good movies, and my next breath.
But after spending 14 solid weeks with them destroying my house and generally running amok, I can't even tell you how happy I am to let somebody else enjoy their company a few hours a day.
Yes, I'm ready to celebrate. You may think that sounds odd if you're childless, but other moms will TOTALLY get it.

So in honor of the sheer joy of sending our little darlings off to get an education, I have a sweet deal for you. I could tell you, but I'll let the neat-o graphic below do it for me!

That's right people. A half off sale. Celebrate your newfound free time by escaping into a book!

Also, I recently stopped by to talk with the ladies at TeaTime Romance. Here's the link in case you missed it: http://teatimeromance.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/interview-with-multicultural-romance-writer-kianna-alexander/

Until Next Time,
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment