Thursday, September 12, 2013

Haters Gon' Hate...

Hey, Y'all,



I'm back in effect again! Yay!

So, you can probably guess from the post title what I'm ranting about today. As the great young philosophers of 3LW once sang, haters gon' hate. That is, some folks are always going to have a problem with something you do, or say, or think. Yeah.

For me, I encounter a fair amount of hatin'. Just recently, for example, a person who shall remain nameless, informed my husband that I should be out working a "real job" instead of "sitting on my a$$" at home. Now, mind you, I've never met this person, and she knows nothing of my life except that I work from home. For some reason, folks think that's code for eating junk food and watching t all day. I can't speak for others, but in my case, I do ACTUAL WORK.

Aside from that, I don't know what in the world made her think she was in any position to give me advice, through my husband, on what I should be doing. Since she doesn't know me, or my family, she doesn't know that with a special needs child, there really isn't a 9-5 regular job I could take, as his care requires too much of my time to fit a boss' liking.

My point is, when people like this come along, trying to dictate how you do you, ignore them. No one can live your life for you, so do it your way- all I ask is that you keep it legal, people.
As for Madame Advice, she can go somewhere and have several seats.

Until Next Time,

Kianna

1 comment:

  1. Clearly, she doesn't have the self-discipline to work from home, so she's projecting her weaknesses onto you. How empty her life must be that she tries to forge human connections by giving advice to strangers. ;)

    ReplyDelete