Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Calling All Party People: Midnight's Serenade Release Party!

Hey, Y'all,

The release of Midnight's Serenade, the third and final book in the PHOENIX Files series, is really close, and I am SUPER excited! Hopefully, so are you! This book has been over a year in the making, so I'm glad I can finally release it into the wild- I mean- release it to my awesome readers!
I don't know about you, but I think this is an occasion to celebrate! So, I'm going to throw my very first online release party! That's right, you can party with me on release day in your PJ's if you want to- no fighting traffic, no spending a half-hour searching for parking. When it's this easy to get in, you've just got to be there. You can like my Alexandra Kane FB page here- do it now if you haven't already, so you won't miss out on all the fun! There will be music, silly acting, and Marcello just may stop by to entertain the ladies! :) Also, the contest winners will be announced, so be there or regret it later.

Midnight's Serenade Online Release Party
Tuesday, April 30, 2013,
8:00-9:15 PM EST
@ Alexandra Kane Facebook Page

Don't worry, I'll remind you again about the party. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to be kept in the loop.

Until Next Time, 
Kianna/Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment