Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whatever Became of Jo Lewis?

Hey, Y'all,
I realized I broke a promise to my readers, and I wanted to rectify that. Eagle eyed readers of the blog (I love you, by the way) may have noticed that I missed a release. Back in October, I was set to release a new adult paranormal short. In case you forgot, this the cover (which will probably change):

Well, I have to admit, a lot of things have occurred since the Jo Lewis Chronicles were conceived. I've gotten a contract with Ellora's Cave- I can officially say that as everything is signed and my bio is up on their site. I'm super excited about that. Also, I had a full manuscript request from a very large publisher famous for their romance novels. Beyond that, I have three other books in various stages of development, and I have two series to finish out this year: Kianna's Roses of Ridgeway historical series, and Alexandra's PHOENIX Files paranormal series. Whew. On top of that, throw in a home life best described as controlled chaos- two little ones, hubby, house- you get the picture.

I just wanted to let you know I have NOT forgotten about Jo- not by a long shot. This character and her stories have been in my head for a few years now. Jo is coming- but you may not see her until late 2014/ early 2015, depending on how things go here in Middle of Nowhere,NC. :)


All the Best,
Kianna/Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment